Property Management Brisbane
“How your residential investment property is managed can make a significant difference to your rental income and asset growth”
– Tracey Farrell, Senior Property Manager Queensland.
The team at NPB Brisbane have more than a decade’s specialist industry experience and we would welcome the opportunity to review the performance of all your property management investments.
The NPB Asset Management team understands exactly what you, the property owner, expect from us – Availability, Communication, Experience and Knowledge.
We will take the time to fully understand your investment goals and we offer an unrivalled track record in increasing returns for all of our clients – and growing their wealth. We also have a wealth of industry based and customized, exclusive property management resources at our fingertips and our proactive mindset and passion ensures we are at the forefront of property management technology, legislation and above all, service.
When you choose NPB Management your experienced property manager will provide you with:
- Owners paid weekly* (conditions apply) into your nominated bank account electronically.
- Provide you with your own web based unique online Management portal Property Hub (otherwise known as pHUB) for 24/7 access to all detailed reports & statements and a “live- real time” status on the management of your portfolio.
- Detailed rental statement upon each payment and an accountant ready end of financial year statement in pHUB.
- Personal marketing and campaigning of your investment property for securing tenant with inspections on demand- not automated.
- Coordination of daily maintenance of your property.
- Arrange appropriate landlord contents insurance and building insurance.
- Thorough Routine Inspections conducted every 13 weeks and resulting electronic report provided with digital photographs and comprehensive summary of property.
- Management of appropriate RTA notices as required, i.e. notice of rent increase, notice to vacate, remedy breach notice.
- Strict arrears policy.
- Arbitration & representation at QCAT (QLD Civil & Administrative Tribunal).
- Provide you with a detailed Market Analysis report of your property every 12 months to determine any acquired capital growth.
- Project management assessment of any proposed refurbishments or renovations available.
We look forward to working with you to achieve the best possible results for your property investment portfolio.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to meet with us to discuss your property management needs.
Property Management Resources:
- Tenants – view Property Management Forms and Properties Currently Available to Rent.
- Landlords/Owners – receive an obligation free Rental Assessment of your property.
Brisbane Office Details
Address: Suite B 111/8 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
Phone: 1300 500 555
Phone: +61 7 3844 7376 (Stephen McGee)
Send us a message: Click here
Brisbane office of NPB – come say hello to our team of property managers!
Help us Help you!
Let us know what you are looking for