Property Management Adelaide"We treat every property we manage as if it were our own"
In addition to providing expert advice in tenant selection, prudent maintenance and upkeep and diligent management responsibilities, we also actively seek opportunities to improve the quality of your asset and increase your rental yields.
The experienced property manager assigned to your property will provide you with the following:
- Detailed rental statement each month and a financial year end statement at the end of each financial period.
- Deposit rental funds into your nominated bank account electronically.
- Arbitration & representation.
- Arrange appropriate landlord contents insurance and building insurance.
- Co-ordinate maintenance and project management of any refurbishments or renovations.
- Routine Inspections and resulting detailed report.
- Marketing and campaigning of your investment property.
- Issue appropriate notices as required, i.e. notice of rent increase, notice to vacate, remedy breach notice.
Our property management team has a wealth of experience managing property throughout Adelaide.
Our team have a great love of property, helping investors achieve their property goals and will do everything in our power to provide you with the best service and advice.
This includes keeping up to date with the ever changing and complex property ownership legislation so that you can make the best decisions.
NPB’s Property Management team will provide you with prudent and accountable property management solutions every step of the way.
The NPB Property Management staff understand exactly what you (the property owner) expect from us – availability, expertise and knowledge. We look forward to working with you to achieve the best possible results for your property investment portfolio.
Adelaide Office Details
Address: 39 Beulah Road, Norwood, South Australia 5067 (RLA 269 045)
Office Number: 08 8130 2424
Mobile: 0438 729 631 (Katherine Skinner)