National Property Buyers has positions available for people looking for an exciting career in this growing area in the real estate industry.
We need people that are:
- Highly motivated and able to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Committed to providing clients with the best professional assistance.
- Possess a high level of integrity and have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and other contacts.
- Excellent with their presentation, communication skills and have strong negotiation skills.
Current positions available:
We are currently seeking motivated and ambitious property professionals to be part of an exciting opportunity to open our Sydney office.
We are looking for:
- Full-time Buyers Advocate
- Part-time Property Manager
Applicants must have their Agent’s Representative Certificate or Real Estate Licence and have a successful track record in real estate sales, buyer advocacy and/or property management. A thorough knowledge of the Sydney metropolitan property market is a must.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team at NPB, please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Thank you for your interest.